Premarin (Conjugated Estrogens Tablets)
Premarin (Conjugated Estrogens Tablets) is a drug of the pharmacological group of antineoplastic hormonal agents and hormone antagonists, as well as of the pharmacological group of estrogens, progestins, their homologues and antagonists. Premarin tablets for oral administration contains a mixture of conjugated estrogens that are obtained exclusively from natural sources. It is prescribed to the patients in case of malignant neoplasm of prostate, ovarian dysfunction, post menopause osteoporosis, in case of absence of menstruation or scanty and rare menstruation and other abnormal bleedings from the uterus and vagina, and in case of dysmenorrheal unspecified and menopausal status in women. Premarin relieves or eliminates the menopausal symptoms (hot flashes, sweating, dizziness, irritability, depression). It also prevents the osteoporosis development and reproductive organs involution, normalizes the menstrual cycle in women of childbearing age. It also reduces the testosterone level in men.
Premarin (Conjugated Estrogens Tablets) Uses
Premarin (Conjugated Estrogens Tablets) is a prescription hormone medication that contains a mixture of natural estrogens. Premarin (Conjugated Estrogens Tablets)estrogens are a mixture of sodium estrone sulfate and sodium equilin sulfate. It does not, however, contain any progesterone hormones. Premarin is approved by the FDA for the following uses:
- Treatment of menopausal symptoms, such as hot flashes , moderate to severe vasomotor symptoms, vulvar and vaginal atrophy and vaginal dryness
- Prevention of osteoporosis in postmenopausal women
- Treatment of hypoestrogenism due to hypogonadism, castration or primary ovarian failure
- Treatment of hormone deficiency in younger women whose ovaries do not produce enough estrogen
- Relief of symptoms of certain cancers (in both men and women) that have spread throughout the body.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: