Exocin Eye Drops (Ofloxacin) work
Exocin Eye Drops (Ofloxacin) contain the active ingredient ofloxacin, which is a type of medicine called a quinolone antibiotic. Antibiotics are used to treat infections caused by bacteria.
Ofloxacin works by killing the bacteria that are causing an infection. It does this by entering the bacterial cells and inhibiting a bacterial enzyme called DNA-gyrase. This enzyme is involved in replicating and repairing the genetic material (DNA) of the bacteria. If this enzyme doesn't work, the bacteria cannot reproduce or repair themselves and this kills the bacteria.
Exocin Eye Drops (Ofloxacin) are administered into the eye to treat various types of bacterial eye infections. Administering them directly into the eye allows the ofloxacin to act directly on the bacteria that are causing the infection.
Exocin Eye Drops (Ofloxacin) use
- Exocin Eye Drops (Ofloxacin) contain the preservative benzalkonium chloride, which can be absorbed by soft contact lenses and cause eye irritation. For this reason if you wear soft contact lenses, you should remove them before putting in these eye drops. Wait at least 15 minutes before putting your lenses back in. However, if at all possible it is best not to wear your contact lenses at all while you are treating an eye infection.
- Wash your hands before using the eye drops.
- One to two drops should be put into the affected eye(s) every two to four hours for the first two days of treatment. After this the drops should be used four times a day for as long as your doctor has told you to use them. The length of treatment should not exceed ten days. Click here for instructions on how to put in the eye drops.
- When using the eye drops you should take care to not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface, or to your eye, in order to avoid contaminating the medicine.
- If you forget to use the drops put the missed dose in as soon as you remember, unless it is almost time for your next dose, in which case you should just apply your next dose as usual and miss out the forgotten dose. Don't use a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
- Unless your doctor tells you otherwise, it is important that you finish the prescribed course of this antibiotic medicine, even if it seems the infection has cleared up. Stopping the course early increases the chance that the infection will come back and that the bacteria will grow resistant to the antibiotic.
Exocin Eye Drops - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Exocin Eye Drops. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Sinus tachycardia
· Exocin Eye Drops may also cause side-effects not listed here.
If you notice other side-effects not listed above, contact your doctor for medical advice. You may also report side-effects to your local food and drug administration authority.
Exocin Eye Drops (Ofloxacin)
- Brands Allergan India
- Product Code: PSEC020
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Exocin Eye Drops Dropshipping, Exocin Eye Drops Drop-shipping, Exocin Eye Drops Dropship, Exocin Eye Drops Drop-ship, Exocin Eye Drops Dropshipper, Exocin Eye Drops Drop-shipper, Exocin Eye Drops 5 ml Dropshippers, Exocin Eye Drops 5 ml Drop-shippers.