FML Liquifilm Eye Drop (Fluorometholone Ophthalmic Suspension) work
FML Liquifilm Eye Drop (Fluorometholone Ophthalmic Suspension) contain the active ingredient fluorometholone, which is a type of medicine called a corticosteroid (or steroid). Corticosteroids are used for reducing inflammation.
Inflammation occurs as a result of allergy or irritation and is caused by the release of substances that are important in the immune system. These substances cause blood vessels to widen, resulting in the affected area becoming red, swollen, itchy and painful.
Corticosteroids are hormones produced naturally by the adrenal glands that have many important functions, including control of inflammatory responses. They work by acting within cells to decrease the release of inflammatory substances, thereby reducing swelling, redness and irritation. Fluorometholone is a synthetic corticosteroid that can be administered into the eyes to decrease inflammation.
FML eye drops also contain polyvinyl alcohol, which acts as a lubricant for the eye and helps to relieve discomfort in a dry and inflamed eye.
FML Liquifilm (fluorometholone ophthalmic) side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using fluorometholone ophthalmic and call your doctor at once if you have:
· worsening or no improvement in your symptoms after 48 hours of use;
· pain behind your eyes, sudden vision changes, severe headache;
· sudden eye irritation;
· severe burning, redness, or irritation of your eyes;
· blurred vision, tunnel vision, eye pain, or seeing halos around lights; or
· signs of new eye infection, such as pain, itching, swelling, draining, or crusting of your eyes.
Although the risk of serious side effects is low when fluorometholone is used in the eyes, side effects can occur if the medicine is absorbed into your bloodstream. Tell your doctor if you develop any of the following symptoms of steroid absorption:
· weight gain (especially in your face or your upper back and torso);
· slow wound healing, thinning skin, increased body hair;
· irregular menstrual periods, changes in sexual function; or
· muscle weakness, tired feeling, depression, anxiety, feeling irritable.
Common side effects may include:
· mild stinging, burning, redness, or irritation in your eyes;
· feeling like something is in your eye;
· red or puffy eyelids;
· blurred vision; or
· drooping eyelids.
FML Liquifilm Eye Drop (Fluorometholone Ophthalmic Suspension)
- Brands Allergan India
- Product Code: PSEC002
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: FML Liquifilm Eye Drop Dropshipping, FML Liquifilm Eye Drop Drop-shipping, FML Liquifilm Eye Drop Dropship, FML Liquifilm Eye Drop Drop-ship, FML Liquifilm Eye Drop Dropshipper, FML Liquifilm Eye Drop Drop-shipper, FML Liquifilm Eye Drop 5 ml Dropshippers, FML Liquifilm Eye Drop 5 ml Drop-shippers.