Viraday (Tenofovir, Emtricitabine, Efavirenz Tablets) used
Viraday (Tenofovir, Emtricitabine, Efavirenz Tablets) are a fixed dose combination treatment for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) infection in adults over age 18. Viraday (Tenofovir, Emtricitabine, Efavirenz Tablets) are used to treat HIV patients who have already received treatment with other HIV medications and have responded to all medications prescribed; they can also be used alone as monotherapy or in combination with other HIV medications. HIV impairs the immune system by attacking specific immune cells called CD4+ cells that are involved in fighting infection, which can lead to opportunistic life-threatening infection (infections that would not normally be harmful); also if too many CD4+ cells are destroyed this can result in acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS). Viraday (Tenofovir, Emtricitabine, Efavirenz Tablets) prevent or slow down the ability of HIV to replicate and spread, which keeps the amount virus down to a low level and this results in an increase in CD4 cell numbers, so that the immune system can recover, reducing the risk of disease progression.
Viraday (Tenofovir, Emtricitabine, Efavirenz Tablets) work
Viraday (Tenofovir, Emtricitabine, Efavirenz Tablets) contain a combination of three antiretroviral drugs, efavirenz, emtricitabine and tenofovir disoproxil fumarate, which are only effective against RNA viruses (retroviruses) like Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV). These three drugs each work by inhibiting the action of the viral-specific enzyme reverse transcriptase (RT) which is needed for the virus to be able to replicate. Retroviruses convert RNA to DNA, which is then integrated into the DNA of infected immune cells so that the virus can replicate. Efavirenz is a non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NNRTI) and acts by binding to a specific site on the RT enzyme and blocks its action in a manner that is noncompetitive with nucleosides, which are the precursors to the building blocks of DNA and RNA. Tenofovir and Emtricitabine are both nucleoside analogue reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTI), which means that they block the action of RT by competing with one of the nucleosides needed to transcribe the viral RNA into DNA, becoming incorporated into the chain of newly synthesized viral DNA and preventing it from growing (chain termination). Emtricitabine is an analogue of cytidine and tenofovir is an analogue of adenosine. The combined action of the three antiiretroviral drugs in Viraday (Tenofovir, Emtricitabine, Efavirenz Tablets) prevents the integration of the virus into the DNA of the infected CD4+ immune cell, which inhibits the replication of HIV so that no more virus can be produced and this reduces the viral load (amount of virus). Viraday (Tenofovir, Emtricitabine, Efavirenz Tablets) slow down the replication of HIV within your body but does not kill the virus already incorporated in the CD4+ cells or prevent the spread of the infection to others.
EFAVIRENZ/EMTRICITABINE/TENOFOVIR COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
dizziness, drowsiness, tired feeling; nausea, diarrhea; headache, depressed mood, trouble concentrating; sleep problems (insomnia), strange dreams;
rash; or changes in the shape or location of body fat (especially in your arms, legs, face, neck, breasts, and waist).
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- unusual thoughts or behavior, anger, severe depression, thoughts of hurting yourself or others, hallucinations; a seizure (convulsions);
- kidney problems--increased thirst and urination, muscle pain or weakness; liver problems--nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tiredness, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- severe skin reaction--fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and cause
Viraday (Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate/Emtricitabine/Efavirenz) is not suitable for everybody. You should discuss with your doctor any of the following:
- if you are allergic to tenofovir, emtricitabine or efavirenz if you have had reactions to any other medicines
- if you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding
- if you suffer from kidney or liver disease
- if you have any infections, especially hepatitis B
- if you have any form of mental illness including depression
- if you have any bone disease including osteoporosis
- if you are taking any other medicines including prescription drugs, non-prescription drugs, nutritional supplements or herbal treatments
Viraday (Tenofovir, Emtricitabine, Efavirenz Tablets)
- Brands Cipla
- Product Code: PSHV002
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Viraday Tablets Dropshipping, Viraday Tablets Drop-shipping, Viraday Tablets Dropship, Viraday Tablets Drop-ship, Viraday Tablets Dropshipper, Viraday Tablets Drop-shipper, Viraday Tablets 300 mg 200 mg 600 mg Dropshippers, Viraday Tablets 300 mg 200 mg 600 mg Drop-shippers.